Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sorry for no new posts

Companions and friends, I apologize for the lack of posts but I have been under the weather for the last week to 10 days.   I have had an stomach problem that the doctor could not seem to get a handle on.   Until yesterday the only place I had been since last Wednesday was the Doctor's office and the drug store.   I saw the Doc Monday and got new drugs.   He seems to have hit on the right combination of drugs.   Since then I've been feeling a little better every day.   Today I feel pretty good so Julia and I are off traveling tonight.   We are going to Sylvania for the Valley of Toledo's Easter observance.   A 2 hr & 10 minute drive west.   Tomorrow is the Valley of Akron's Feast of the Paschal Lamb.

'til the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment