Sunday, September 11, 2011

Portage Chater #202 Stated Meeting; 9/1

I was asked by the High Priest of Portage Chapter to attend the stated meeting.   Since it is just about 40 minutes to the Chapter, that was no problem.



It turns out that the reason was the Chapter had a presentation for me.   One of the members, EC Virgil Mick, belonged to Akron-Washington Chapter before it merged with Cuyahoga Falls Chapter.   After the merger he found the key stoned that was used in the Most Excellent Master degree.  He managed to have my mark entered in the center with the date of my year on the back.   It is really great.





I want to again thank EC Mick and the members of Portage Chapter for this special gift that I saw used many times at Akron-Washington Chapter.

'til the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment