Saturday, January 22, 2011

Don't Get The Flu!!!

After the memorial service for Jane, Julia and I went to our daughters for dinner.   While we were there I got feeling kind of poorly.   We we got home, I went to bed a little earlier than normal.   12:35 AM:  I awoke and ran for the bathroom for the first of 16 hours of projectile vomiting.   During this period I vomited more than I had in my entire previous 69 years.  This presented a major problem as I was also cleaning my colon as if I was going to have a colonoscopy.   I thought I was going to die so I went to the doctor who, after two hours of waiting, told me I was the 14th patient in 3 day to have intestinal flu. We got home and Julia decided I needed chicken noodle soup and began boiling chicken.  I didn't think anything  could may me vomit more but the aroma of boiling chicken sure did.  I think it was punishment for me telling her about the noodle soup at Circleville's inspection.  Tuesday I felt worse and knew I would have to get better to die!  Wednesday moring I actually felt somewhat better, but now Julia had what I had.  Mostly she is staying in bed or on the couch telling me it is my fault she has the fllu.

Brothers, whatever you do don't get the flu.

No comments:

Post a Comment