Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow and Ice

Its Tuesday night and like many of you I am sitting at home watching rain freeze on the trees and shrubs.  I got up this morning to 3 - 4 inches of granular snow.   The only good thing about it was that the snow blower worked real well with it.

Julia and I went to the store about 1:00 PM and it was starting to rain but quit shortly.   It is now 7:00 PM and we are just starting to get a little rain.

Tonight was my Council, Wooster #13, inspection but it was called off about 11:00 AM this morning.   Massillon Chapter also cancelled its inspection so I decided to stay home and not fight ice.

Tomorrow is Wadsworth BL so hopefully the weather clears for that.   The WM hopes to have either a EA degree or practice because the Lodge inspection is next week.

That is about all that is going on tonight so,

'til the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment