Sunday, December 19, 2010

State Master Councilor's Reception

Julia and I attended  State Master Councilor Robert Anderson's reception at the Cleveland Masonic Temple last night.

There were about 150 in attendance for a nice prime rib dinner.   The best thing about this function was that Julia and I got to see two young ladies that were Past Worthy Advisers of Medina Rainbow assembly of which we were on the Advisory Board for many years.  I was amazed how two cute little girls had grown up into such lovely young ladies.  It has not been long enough for that to happen!!!  Gosh, I'm getting old faster than I thought I was.

The only disappointment about last night was the lack of Grand Officers from the Masonic bodies.    There were two DDGMs, one DDGHP and myself  in attendance.    This was mostly due to lack of communications from DeMolay to the Masonic bodies.   I ask that if in the future we could please get some notice of receptions and other functions from all the youth groups.  After the dinner Rainbow's Grand Worthy Adviser came upto Julia and I and gave us her card with dates of two function on the back.  She definitely made sure I knw about Rainbow meetings.

The night was a very nice.   We saw a lot of people we knew, had a good dinner and saw a prime example of the good youth of our country.

'til the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment