Sunday, March 27, 2011

4th District Grand High Priest's Reception.

Eddie and Gretchen got me and Julia back to the Crown Plaza with time enough for us both to take a nap.  At 5:20 PM they picked us up again and we were off to Norwood Lodge for the Grand High Priest's reception.  This is about a 20 minute drive.


An old style drinking fountain



My wife Julie and Sue Zimmerman



The Norwood Lodge is large building right in Norwood.   I have been to this Lodge 3 other times.   Since the reception was held totally in the dinning room I have no pictures of the lodge.  

I did take a few pictures of the dinning area.  I think the water fountain is especially neat.

We had a buffet dinner of roast beef, chicken, veggies and mashed potatoes.    A very nice dinner.

Julia and I want to thank the "Friendly Fourth" for the good day.  We especially thank Eddie and Gretchen for all they did for both of us.

"til the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment