Sunday, March 6, 2011

Corwin-Webb No. 205 Inspection

It is not often that a High Priest gets to dedicate a Chapter on Saturday and go to its inspection the next Monday.   I had that chance with Corwin-Webb No. 205 and took it.  Since I posted ppictures from Saturday there are none for this posting.

This was sort of a spur of the moment decision so off I went by myself.   Julia does not like me to go most places by myself but since this was only 25 miles from the house she gave me permission.

The inspection was in the Past Master and we had a nervous High Priest.  According to his wife, who had furnished fine refreshments for later, EC Krazel was nervous and when I showed up he really got nervous. 

As it would turn out, he had no reason to be the least bit nervous.    He did the entire Right Worshipful Master's part from the opening through the altar lecture.   All of it was done in a very fine manner.  He earned one of MEC Oliver's red crosses.   The entire degree was done in a fine manner by all the members of the degree.

After the degree we retired to the dinning room for the refreshments I wrote of earlier.   Sandwiches, potato salad, veggie dips and other assorted low calorie, low fat items.

A great night.   A short trip on dry roads, a good degree, warm fellowship and great refreshments make for a good night.

'till the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment