Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Medina O.E.S. No. 266 Inspection

Tonight was Medina Chapter No. 266 O.E.S. inspection.   My wife is 2X PWM and I'm a 7X PWP so she kind of wanted to go to the inspection.   Seeing how she goes just about anywhere I ask her to go, we went to this inspection.   It is a drive of about 3 minutes from the house to the lodge.

I apologize for no pictures but I don't normally take them at an O.E.S. inspection.

The Chapter opened on time and introductions were done in a very good manner.   Now I know we all joke about the number of introduction that are done at an O.E.S. meeting, but I don't think they are worse than what is done at one of the Masonic bodies I belong to.  They were done in about 15 minutes tonight.

Medina Chapter has a reputation for doing good degree work and that was upheld tonight.   All the Ladies and both the Worthy Patron and Assoc. Patron did excellent work.   The candidates were husband and wife and were new members, not walking candidates.

The Chapter closed at approximately 9:40 and everyone adjourned to the dinning room for refreshments.  The Chapter members had all brought salads for what amounted to a salad bar.

All in all it was a very enjoyable evening where we got to see some past co-works, old friends and meet a few new members.   Another good night.

"til the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment