Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Heights #206 Inspection
































My string of good inspections continues. Heights Chapter #206 portrayed the Past Master degree last night in as fine a form as I have seen in some time.
The Chapter opened in the RA degree at 7:30 PM so that the Deputy could see the opening. Candidates, of which there were five, were brought in for the introductions after which a Lodge of Past Masters was opened. The High Priest, Kenneth Kubach, gave me the honor of having this class named after me.

Once the degree started there was no wasted time. The only lost time was when they took out the RA degree paraphernalia and set up for the PM and that was minimal. The officers were already in the robes of their character and the degree just flowed from one part to another.

Now about Excellent Companion Kubach. There is the regurgitation of words with out any feelings or emotions and then there is ritualistic work. Last night I saw ritualistic work at its finest. Each candidate was inducted into the oriental chair, given the covering and jewel and the gavel in the same very fine manner. The only deviation was when on candidate asked if he could try the gavel to see if it really worked!

The altar lecture was done by EC Kubach in the finest manner I have ever seen. There was passion in the delivery and I do not think one candidate looked away except when the flag was pointed to. It was absolutely great.

MEC Steve Oliver's little red cross is being given for exceptional ritualistic work or devotion to Capitular Masonry. I had given 6 out this year. I have now given 7, with EC Kubach receiving his.

My closing remarks were once again about being proud to be a Mason and showing it. I closed with my commercial message about Western Reserve Masonic Community and Browning Masonic Community.

Just a note to any High Priest that reads this blog. Take a look at the pictures from each inspection and you will see how your Grand Officers are traveling. Usually the Chapter has no notice they are coming because it is more fun that way. Just don't be suprised if we show up.
Another exceptionally good night.

'til the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment