Thursday, November 18, 2010

Wooster #27 Inspection




































I just got home from Wooster Chapter #27's inspection. The Grand Guard, Bill Young, accompanied me. This is one of the closest Chapters to my home and I attend Council in the building. Wooster Lodge is in my Blue Lodge district so I know most of the Companions in this Chapter.
We were pleased to have MWB Daniel Iceman, who lives in Wooster, in attendance. Also Past Grand High Priests Robert Crabbs, John Gartrell and Kermit Zimmerman joined us for the evening. MEC Zimmerman's wife Sue was with him and it was a pleasure to see her.
There were 47 Brothers in attancance. The inspection was in the Past Master degree and according to REC Porter, inspecting officer, it was done in a fine manner. We now have 1 new Past Master.
After the degree we retired to the dinning room for refreshments made up of a mason's major food group, PIE. After a short period of fellowship Bill and I headed home.
'til the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment