Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My Symbolic Lodge Night

Well my Symbolic Lodge has a full line of Officers. Other than the Secretary, Treasurer and Junior Warden they are new. The best part about these officers is that there is not a gray head among them. They are youngsters! Maybe even better is that the WM-elect took the East for a degree a couple of weeks ago when all officers moved up and the DDGM in attendance pronounced them inspection ready. For the first time doing the work it was really nice.


On November 20, 2010 the Lodge is having a mystery theater presentation in the dining room. It will be done by a local theater group and the play is called something like "Who Killed the Mason." It was written by one of the cast. There will be a dinner along with the play. The dinner will be cooked by our Senior Deacon elect and if previous dinners are an indication of what will be served, it will be excellent. I'll post more and better information as I get it.

Sorry I haven't posted anything for a few days but it has been rather quiet. Last night I went to a written ritual in Garrettsville. This was hosted by Silvercreek Chapter in the 17th District. Tomorrow I'm in the East for a Past Master degree at Silvercreek and then Julia and I go on the road again.

Friday night we will be at Canton where the Valley of Grand Rapids will portray "December's Rose" which is a public Masonic play. They have a free dinner at 6:00 PM and the play starts at 8:00 PM. Any one interested in going only has to contact the Valley of Canton office and let them know you are coming to dinner. This play is open to the public so take the family and friends.

Saturday we are going to Priory in Zanesville. REC William Stratton, the Prior if elected, has been a good friend for many years and I have to see him installed!

I'll let you know how these events went and try to include a few pictures.

'til the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment